Tuesday 23 November 2010

Greetings

Welcome to my small corner of the Internet. In this blog, I am planning to record the trials and tribulations of the construction of my Cobra replica kit car. As I type, I am planning to build a Gardner Douglas Mk4 with a Ford 302 Small Block V8, though nothing is set in stone until it is paid for! I have what some might consider ambitious plans for the specification in that I am hoping to manufacture a large number of the parts myself including the fuel injection system, heating controls and I am currently exploring the possibility of custom dashboard instruments. This is mostly driven by the fact that I have more time than money and can spend one to save the other, but still end up with a professional looking product (I hope)!

No comments:

Post a Comment